Monday, June 3, 2013

I love TONY CHACHERE SEASONING!!!!!!

How to not grow weary and add spice to life!


Galatians 6:9 (NIV)
9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

I walked through the front doors of the school, down the sidewalk, and to the parking lot where my car was parked. Everything seemed normal almost predictable. It was another opportunity to speak at a school that went well and now I was prepared to leave.

I remember asking God during my midnight New Year’s Eve prayer to open more doors for me. Yet somewhere in the midst of all the school events and opportunities to be a mouthpiece for Him – it became normal.

Today, something changed! A lady met me in the parking lot. She said, “I know you don’t know me but I have seven children and a couple of them attend this school. Today is the second time I heard you speak.” She went on to say, “I enjoyed what you had to say and these kids really need to hear you more often.”

It was just what I needed. Her humble yet pure words were confirmation. There is a harvest of youth that need encouragement and I must excitedly stand my post. God sends little angels to remind us that we are doing a good job. Don’t stop doing what you are doing for Christ – someone’s life is being affected – even if you don’t know who he or she is!

I heard a preacher profess that it is easy to maintain momentum when doing something wrong. But how often do you hear people confess that they are tired of getting up early for work, frustrated with eating properly, or challenged about making proper choices financially? As fun as it is it appears to live carelessly there are consequences.

Remember the end results of your efforts. The greatest returns come from long term and consistent investing. The party is always more fun than planning it. Quick results are fleeting.

If what you do is right yet feels mundane – revive it! Look for creative ways to do the same thing differently. Change your wake up routine. Instead of that cell phone chime – set your alarm clock to your favorite worship CD or workout mix. Drive a different way to work, go to a unique aerobic class, research different healthy meals with flavor, discover how to stretch your dollars through do it yourself projects. Redecorate your work environment. Take advantage of the creative people who post their ideas on the internet – their ideas can inject energy into what has become lazy living.

You have to find the right seasoning to spice up your life! Don't get tired, add the right ingredients - or TONY CHACHERE - and keep it moving.

Your harvest is coming! Keep working the ground. Your wave is coming. Keep paddling. Your breakthrough is coming! Keep charging! 

1 comment: