Friday, October 19, 2012

The Safety of The Shadow

Shadow walkers!


HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. (Psalm 91:1 AMP)

There are many things I want in life. But of all of them one of my strongest current desires is to see my son walk on his own. As a baby, I looked forward to him holding his head up on his own - then I wanted him to sit up on his own - then it was crawling - now it is walking.

In Jeremiah 29:11 we learn that just as we have plans and desires for our children - God has a great and mighty plans for us!

I know my son wants to walk because he is always trying. He just hasn't built the confidence in his legs. When his desire to move outweighs his fear of falling he makes a step. His greatest moments of confidence occur when he is under me holding on to my hands.

Hold on it gets better!

Under my shadow my son can move. When you set up permanent residence under the shadow of God you can you shall and you will survive & move!

The closer you are to God the better you can hear His voice and the more protected you will be!

Get up - Get under His shadow - Get moving!


2 comments:

  1. Don't know why I am just seeing this, but it's right on time!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete