Wednesday, November 21, 2012

You Can't Have It!


ALL MINE!


John 10:28-29 (NKJV)
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

I was told that the more pacifiers (binkys, passies, nuks, mouth-plugs) I had the easier it would be to find them and keep my child content. Even though the goal was for him to grow up without a dependency on the pacifier – my patience was weaker than the strength of my goal.

My son has several pacifiers in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. He has gotten so used to his multiplicity of pacifiers that he frequently carries two with him. At random he will put one in his mouth then switch to the other without ever putting one down. I tried to remove the pacifiers from him. It would have been easier to wrestle a piece of steak from a starving pit-bull.

I believe that Jesus is just as passionate and protective of you! He loves you so much that he made the ultimate sacrifice of His life so that you can enjoy a limitless future and residence with Him upon death.

He rejoices when more children are added to His hands, but he never plays favorites. Each child gets their turn to not only hear from His lips but to also speak into his ears for as long as they want.

Lastly, His love is personified in the fact that He will fight for you! He refuses to allow anyone or anything to remove you from His presence. God made the declaration in Isaiah 54:17, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me”. Then, to coincide with that confirmation, you can stand on Romans 8:31 which states, “…If God is for us, who can be against us?”

I don’t know about you but that is a strong cup of confidence. Out of all the protection in the world, I will take Jesus. This affirmation is proof that you are forever loved, protected, and empowered to be EVERYTHING you were created to be!

You are the property of God! So tell the devil, the haters, the bad addictions, and the negativity - YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment