Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Laughter is Comming!!


Laughter is "Comming"




Proverbs 17:22 (NKJV)
22 A merry heart does good, like medicine,[a] But a broken spirit dries the bones.

While visiting a daycare, I happened to glance into one of the classrooms. At first sight, it looked like a typical nursery. Baby cribs lined the walls, a large and colorful ABC mat lay on the floor, and a wooden table with blue chairs in small openings to feed multiple children was in the middle of the room.

The walls displayed children’s pictures and vibrant designs to signify the upcoming season.

Upon closer look, I noticed a yellow bulletin board decorated by giant orange, brown, and green leaves and a green border. Among the leaves were die cut letters that spelled out “Fall is Comming.” 

I immediately grabbed my phone and opened my dictionary app. Maybe I was wrong! Nope!

Then I took a picture of the bulletin board and sent it to my mom. I had to have a second opinion. Yep! They misspelled “Coming”.

That was just the little smile I needed to let me know that life is full of little mistakes worth laughing about.

It is interesting to note that negativity can feel like a rolling snowball. One unfortunate occurrence compounded by several other occurrences can build into a massive hellacious day/week/month or season.

In the midst of that snowstorm it could be difficult to find any joy.

I challenge you to look for the little laughs in life.

Just as little annoyances can build into big bothers, little laughs can lead to great joy!

Take time to laugh – It may be the medicine you need to signify the end of winter and the “comming” of spring!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! We get so caught up in the seriousness of life & all the weight that it brings about, we tend to overlook those small joys. Note to self: Take time to find joy/humor in things daily....on purpose! Thank you for the reminder Min. Will!!
    S. Scott

    ReplyDelete